Chivas 25 Year Old is available only as a strictly limited release in individually numbered bottles. For more than 500 years, Scotland has been perfecting the art of producing Scotch Whisky. This has culminated in the production of super-premium whiskies and masterful blends such as the Chivas Regal 25 Year Old. First launched in 1909, Chivas Regal 25 was the World’s First Luxury Whisky. Today this whisky is blended in the same style of the original 1909 masterpiece. Chivas Regal 25 is a rare and exclusive blend of the finest Scotch whiskies, with the youngest whisky in the blend having been aged for over a quarter of a century.
Chivas Regal was created by the Chivas Brothers, who believed that the secret to success in the whisky world was in achieving and delivering a consistently high standard. True pioneers in the art of blended Scottish Whiskies, the Brothers Chivas have left behind a venerated and long-lasting legacy that is detectable in every single drop of the 25 Year Old.
- 95 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2018. "Unadulterated class where the grain-malt balance is exemplary and the deft intermingling of well-mannered oak and elegant barley leaves you demanding another glass. Brilliant! Maybe just one sherry butt away from what would almost certainly have been among the top three whiskies of the year."
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Deluxe Blended Scotch 21-25YO - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017
- Double Gold Medal - Best Blended Scotch & Best Blended Scotch 16 Years & Older - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Silver - International Spirits Challenge 2017
- Gold- International Spirits Challenge 2016, 2015
Tasting Note: Rich Gold in colour with enticing fruity aromas of sweet orange and peach, followed by notes of marzipan and nuts. Hints of rick milk chocolate orange, and fondant creaminess on the palate with a smooth, rounded and luxuriously long finish.
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky
- 25 Year Old