Duty Free Price $95.00
Buy Chivas Regal Online In Australia
Chivas Regal 18 Year Old is a premium blended Scotch Whisky created by the Chivas Brothers, who believed that the secret to success in the whisky world was in achieving and delivering a consistently high standard. The brothers James and John obviously took this to heart and in 1843 they were granted with the prestigious appointment of a Royal Warrant to supply Chivas Regal to Queen Victoria and her court.
Chivas 18 Gold Signature is a uniquely rich & multi-layered blend created by Colin Scott, one of the world’s most experienced Master Blenders. This highly awarded blend is produced using various malt and grain whiskies from distilleries all over Scotland, including the classic Chivas Speyside malt from Strathisla. Chivas 18 rewards the senses with 85 unique flavour notes in every drop.
- Gold Medal: 95 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019
- 86 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Deluxe Blended Scotch 17-18YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2016
- Gold - The Asian Spirit Masters 2016
- Gold - Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition (HKIWSC) 2016
Tasting Note: Rich, indulgent, multi-layered aromas with hints of dried fruits, buttery toffee and dark chocolate. Velvety, dark chocolate, elegant floral notes, and a wisp of sweet, mellow smokiness. Extremely warm, long finish.
- 18 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky