Buy Cardhu Online In Australia
Cardhu 12 Year Old is a much-loved single malt Scotch Whisky from Lower Speyside, Scotland. A luxury single malt Scottish Whisky, Cardhu 12 Year Old is easy-going and charming; produced in limited quantities by a deliberately slow distillation process and then matured for 12 years. The reward of affording all this time is a delectable whisky of an exceptionally smooth and mellow character. Thanks to these characteristics, Cardhu is reputed as an excellent introduction to single malt whiskies.
Renowned as the distinctive malty middle used in the Johnnie Walker blends, Cardhu isn't as well known for its other, just as inspiring legacy. First distilled by Helen Cumming in 1824, Cardhu 12 Year Old is the only malt whisky to have been pioneered by a woman, and you can certainly notice the feminine touch in Cardhu's sweet malt aroma, evoking flavours of honeyed flapjacks and home-made caramel squares.
- Runner Up - 12YO & Under - Spirits of Speyside Whisky Awards 2019
- 83 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Speyside Single Malt Scotch 10-13YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - Single Malt Scotch 11-20YO - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2015
Tasting Note: The 12 year old expression boasts a spirity nose with sweet apple blossom and heathery aromas. Well-balanced on the palate with a warming, dryish finish.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky