Ballantine's Finest is an aptly named Scotch Whisky from one of the most well-reputed distilleries in Scotland. First produced in 1827 by 18 year old George Ballantine, Ballantine's Finest is a member of the Ballantine's Scotch family; one of the most comprehensive ranges of quality blended Scotch Whiskies available.
Considered to be the best Scotch Whisky in terms of satisfying a modern style and taste that is so relentlessly sought after by the contemporary whisky connoisseur, this blended Scotch Whisky contains no less than 57 types of malt whisky, which include the distinctive and ally-owned malts of Miltonduff and Glenburgie.
- Silver Medal: 90 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019
- Double Gold Medal - SIP Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019, 2017
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Great Value - 87 Points - Ultimate Spirit Challenge (USC) 2019
- 96 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019, 2018
- Best Blended Scotch No Age Statement - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
Tasting Note: Soft, elegant, heather honey aromas with a hint of spice. Well balanced subtle flavours with tones of milk chocolate, red apple and vanilla.
- Scotch Whisky
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region