- 94 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Deluxe Blended Scotch 29-30YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2016
Ballantine's 17YO Scotch Whisky 750ml
Ballantine's 17 Year Old is a classic Scotch Whisky, blended since the 1930's. With a secret and unchanged recipe, Ballantine's has worked hard to establish itself as one of the best Scotch brands globally and is the best-selling Scottish Whisky across Europe. Indeed, the Ballantine's range of blended Scotch Whiskies has gained the highest number of awards for its category in international spirit competitions. Ballantine's 17 Year Old is THE blended whisky to convert single malt enthusiasts, with its masterfully meticulous blend of the finest malts creating a unique, complex and well-structured malt whisky.
- Best Blended Scotch 13-18 years Old Rated 97.5 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2018
- Gold Medal - Deluxe Blended Scotch 17-18YO - International Wine & Spirit Competition (ISWC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
"After a change of style it has comfortably reverted back to its sophisticated, mildly erotic old self. One of the most beautiful, complex and stunningly structured whiskies created. Truly the epitome of great Scotch." - Jim Murray
Tasting Note: Deep, balanced and elegant with hints of oak, smoke and vanilla. Full, complex vibrant honey sweetness and creamy vanilla flavours with hints of oak and peat smoke. Long, lightly smoky finish with vanilla and finally a hint of salt.
Tasting Note: See item description.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky