- To distill away all the impurities in the liquid, so strong notes of fruit and citrus come through.
- Makes the spirit more prone to the epic woodiness that comes from the casks in maturation.
- This makes Auchentoshan the smoothest, most delicate tasting single malt scotch whisky.
- Silver Medal - Distillers Single Malts, Lowlands and Campbelltown NAS - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2018
- Silver Medal - Lowland NAS Single Malt Scotch Cask Finish - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
Tasting Note: Deep crimson gold. Rich and enticing with raspberry, damson plum, vanilla and maraschino cherry. Sweet and tannic with burst of blood orange, nutmeg and ginger. Long finish with redcurrant and lingering warmth of oak spice.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky